We currently have limited openings for full and part time child care/preschool and have a few spots available for enrollment for Kindergarten Enrichment for the 2016-17 school year.
Thanks for Visiting!
Welcome to Happy House Learning Care where play and hands-on activity is at the center of our learning process! We are a mother and daughter team of early childhood educators committed to providing exceptional care for your little one. It is through play and interaction with peers and adults that children grow both intellectually and socially.
We are a state certified Group Child Care Home and our curriculum including Mother Goose Time curriculum, prepares your child for Kindergarten. We accept children from ages ages 2 months to age 5 for full day child care and preschool, and are offering limited openings for half day Kindergarten Enrichment with transportation included in the Harleysville Area, if busing is not an option.
We will always be small and offer personal, loving care with a small group of children and consistant, dedicated teachers. We encourage you to browse through our site to learn all about what we can offer your child. We pride ourselves in offering an exceptional service to families for a fair, reasonable tuition.
A Great Place to Learn and Grow
Happy House Learning Care was established in 2003 with a vision to foster a love of learning in children in a safe atmosphere. We opened at that time with two infants in care. Since then, we have consistently added Early Childhood Education elements and aim to turn education into a fun and engaging experience for children. Our low-teacher to child ratio and interactive approach to education help to develop not only educational skills, but social skills as well. We love working with children and teaching something new, and offer a unsurpassed quality of care for your little one. From infant care to five years old, we pride ourselves on presenting new experiences to prepare your child for Kindergarten learning and for life.
We look forward to answering any questions and concerns you may have and welcome you to call and arrange a tour of our home and facility.
*Winner of the Keystone Stars Family Child Care Provider of the Year for Montgomery County, June, 2010.
- Over 15 years of experience in Early Childhood Development.
- State certified as a Group Child Care Home with qualities of center early childhood learning experiences mixed with an at-home environment.
- Member of National Association for the Education of Young Children
- Developmentally appropriate preschool and prekindergarten curriculum from Mother Goose Time offered and supplemented with Handwriting, Number Games, Phonemic Awareness activities, Alphabet learning, music, and outside play.
- Separate child care space in home fully furnished with child sized furniture.
- Home style meals cooked for your child, all included in tuition cost.
- Our child care children bond with us and we are consistently there for them -- no turnover of child care staff.
- Infant formula and food is included in tuition cost.
- Mixed age small groups learn valuable lessons with infants exposed to learning, and caring character development for the older children.
- Physical education enrichment, music and movement, outside play every day.
- Welcoming children from 2 months to 5 years old.
We are an Equal Opportunity Care Provider and Equal Opportunity Employer.