Thanks for Visiting!
Welcome to Happy House Learning Care where play and hands-on activity is at the center of our learning process! We are a mother and daughter team of early childhood educators committed to providing exceptional care for your little one. It is through play and interaction with peers and adults that children grow both intellectually and socially.
We are a state certified Family Child Care Home and our curriculum including Mother Goose Time curriculum, prepares your child for Kindergarten. In addition, we are members of Keystone Stars, Star Level One. We accept children from ages ages 2 months to age 5 and offer flexible hours to accommodate your busy schedule.
We encourage you to browse through our site to learn all about what we can offer your child.
A Great Place to Learn and Grow
Happy House Learning Care was established in 2003 with a vision to foster a love of learning in children in a safe atmosphere. We opened at that time with two infants in care. Since then, we have consistently added Early Childhood Education elements and aim to turn education into a fun and engaging experience for children. Our low-teacher to child ratio and interactive approach to education help to develop not only educational skills, but social skills as well. We love working with children and teaching something new, and offer a unsurpassed quality of care for your little one. From infant care to five years old, we pride ourselves on presenting new experiences to prepare your child for Kindergarten learning and for life.
We look forward to answering any questions and concerns you may have and welcome you to call and arrange a tour of our home and facility.
*Winner of the Keystone Stars Family Child Care Provider of the Year for Montgomery County, June, 2010.
- 10+ years of experience in Early Childhood Development.
- State certified as a Family Child Care Home
- Keystone Stars Program Star One
- Member of National Association for the Education of Young Children
- Developmentally appropriate preschool and prekindergarten curriculum from Mother Goose Time offered and supplemented with Handwriting, Number Games, Phonemic Awareness activities, Alphabet learning, music, and outside play.
- Separate child care space in home fully furnished with child sized furniture.
- Home style meals cooked for your child, all included in tuition cost.
- Infant formula and food is included in tuition cost.
- Mixed age, small groups of children helps self esteem and social skills
- as they learn from each other.
- Field trips, physical education enrichment, music and movement, outside play every day.
- Welcoming children from 2 months to 5 years old.
We have limited openings for full and part time! Call now to see how we can help with your child care and preschool solutions!